Celebrate Recovery is a 12-Step, Bible-based recovery ministry that is worldwide. Lake City offers groups to help you work through your hurts, habits, and hang ups.
Questions to ask yourself
- Are you struggling with a difficult relationship and just don’t know how to make it better?
- Has unwanted or unexpected change come into your life, leaving you feeling depressed or without hope?
- Do you ever find yourself doing the same thing over and over, yet not experiencing the result you want?
- Have you developed ways of dealing with stress that leave you feeling ashamed or disgusted with yourself?
- Is it difficult for you to say, “No” to people who want your time, money, energy or resources?
- Are you often hurt when people say, “No” to you?
- Do you feel an overwhelming need to take care of others, even though you often feel neglected or exhausted yourself?
- Would others describe you as angry, anxious, or controlling?
- Do you feel lost, without purpose, or find that procrastination keeps you from accomplishing your goals and dreams?
- Are you plagued by thoughts that you don’t measure up, you’re not enough, or similar self-defeating beliefs?
- Do you use alcohol, food, or prescription drugs in excess as a way to push away unwanted thoughts, feelings or memories?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions than Celebrate Recovery may be for you!
Large Group Meeting followed by Open Share Groups
Anyone can Attend – Open to Everyone!
Mondays 7-9pm (Kid’s Quest Rm in Lake City Kids Bldg)
Contact Celebrate Recovery Ministry Leaders to find out about step study group availability.
Roger Bunzey 949-680-0391, Susie Bunzey 949-244-5488, or email CR@lakecitycc.org