Lake City Kids exists to provide a fun and safe environment where kids can discover God, connect with others and serve the world.This is where you come in. We have many opportunities available for you to serve in Kid’s Ministry whether you’re a parent, grandparent, student leader or friend. How great would it be to have all parents working together and partnering with us in building a spiritual heritage for our kids? We have the ability to equip you to do that. Here’s how you do it: Pick an age group with which you would like to serve and click SIGN UP!
Greet families as they come in and assist with the computer check in as needed.
Love, comfort, nurture and play with the littlest ones in our church to make children feel at ease while mom and dad are in the service.
- Lead or assist in a classroom; classroom set-up and prep.
- Help provide a fun and safe environment where kids learn Godly character while connecting with others their own age.
- Lead a life group; curriculum prep; set-up and tear-down; worship leader; sound tech;
- Interact with kids in large and small group times, where kids grow in God’s love through Bible stories, games, music, life groups and friendships!
- Life group leader; games leader; set-up and tear-down;
- Help students grow in their relationship with God through worship, teaching and life groups as we help them take their next steps in their faith!
- Camp or retreat cabin leader (summer and winter)
- Special event set-up or tear-down
Watch the website to sign up for special events during the year!