Partners in Prayer
We are convinced that prayer causes fertile ground for God’s desires to take root and grow in our church and in our individual lives; therefore, we carve out time weekly to gather for prayer.
Partners in Prayer gather every Sunday at 8:00 AM in the Family Room, off the main auditorium. During this brief time we join together to pray for:
- The weekend gatherings
- The Children’s and Youth ministries and those who are working with them
- Those who attend who are not followers of Christ
- Family and friends who are far from God
- The weekend communicator
- The needs of those who attend
- God’s glory to be revealed in everything we do
Many individuals who participate in the pre-gathering prayer team choose to participate with the end-of-gathering Partners in Prayer. These individuals are available at the conclusion of every service to pray with attendees whose lives have been impacted during the worship service. The requirement for participating in the post-gathering prayer ministry is the completion of a simple application, a pastoral interview and prayer team training.
To sign up click the button below or call (208) 676-0632.Sign Up