Pajamas for Foster Children
Our heart aches when children are removed from their homes due to neglect, abuse or abandonment. Help make a child feel warm and safe by purchasing and donating new pajamas. (Dropbox in church lobby)
First Responder Break Room
Show our First Responders (police, firefighters, EMS) that their hard work and dedication in serving our community is greatly appreciated. Write a Christmas card, note of appreciation or kids, get creative, and draw/color a picture. (Dropbox in church lobby)
The homeless in our community spend long winter nights with wet socks and cold feet. Simply donate a new pair of socks (or two) to express your love and kindness for those struggling to stay warm and dry. (Dropbox in church lobby)
Experience the joy of helping others by joining us at Skyway Elementary to package meals. This is a wonderful time of fellowship for the whole family to serve alongside others in our church and community. You’ll hand-pack a nutritionally balanced meal into bags which are then sealed, boxed, placed on pallets and shipped to our incredible partners working hard to reach the neediest children around the world. Sigh up is required. Please click here.
Share God’s love and invite someone to hear a message of Hope at a Lake City Christmas gathering.
- Bake Christmas treats to give your neighbors.
- Give a “date night” gift card to a friend with young children along with your homemade coupon for free babysitting.
- Say “thank you” to a coach or teacher who is making a difference in the community.
- Send a care package to a friend or “finals week survival kit” to son/daughter in college.
- Give a book that will hold special meaning to someone in their season of life.