Sunday gatherings are the primary way we gather weekly as a church. The people of Lake City live scattered all over North Idaho, but every week we gather together to connect with God and one another. Bridging the gaps between generations as we learn how to follow Jesus no matter our age or stage in life.
We’re in this together.
Come join us — we’re excited to meet you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A warm welcome. Friendly people will greet you, help you find your way around, answer your questions, and make you feel at home.
- A place for your family. We value your kids. That’s why we have a safe, fun kids environment for kids ages 0-5th grade. Our goal is that every child feels loved; every parent feels supported; and every person plays a role.
- A time of music. We’ll sing a few songs as part of our response to all God has done for us. Feel free to sing along, or just think about the lyrics if that’s more comfortable for you.
- A message from the Bible. Everyone is on their own spiritual journey. We’ll take time to ask God to teach us more about himself and what it looks like to follow Jesus.
- A chance to take your next step. We believe everyone has a next step. Whether that’s growing with people in connect groups, finding a place to serve, baptism, or just coming back next week, we’ll make sure you know all the doors that will be wide open for you.